Strawberry Jam is one of the few condiments that pair so well with most snacks. It is excellent for keeping free radicals at bay thanks to its extremely high antioxidant content. Moreover, it contains very few calories, making it ideal for people seeking a balanced and healthy diet.
Besides the name, the Strawberry Jam strain has a lot in common with its namesake and is one of the best strawberry strains out there. For starters, both boast exciting flavors that delight the palate. And like the jelly, the strain has lots of potential health benefits.
Looking to try this fruity strain? Check out our new Strawberry Jam THCA Diamond Infused Pre Rolls!
- The indica-dominant Strawberry Jam strain is known for its calming and uplifting effects. It combines the appealing attributes of sativa and indica strains.
- This strain has a sweet and fruity aroma, which makes it a favorite among cannabis lovers crazy for fruity flavors.
- Users frequently report experiencing a calming body high and an energized mental state—fantastic for unwinding and de-stressing.
- The Strawberry Jam strain might help soothe the mind, improve sleep, and calm pain, making it beneficial for recreational and medicinal users.
What is Strawberry Jam Strain
The Strawberry Jam hemp strain is a hybrid with a distinctive display of fruity flavors and scents inherited from a wide genetic genealogy. It is 20% ruderalis, 40% indica, and 40% sativa and can grow indoors or outdoors.
The Strawberry Jam strain is a THC-dominant cultivar, so you can expect strong mental and physical effects. After all, it combines the sativa characteristics of a Jamaican landrace strain and the genetics of Mexican Ruderalis and Blueberry Indica. The result is a delicate mix of delicious fragrances, flavors, and potency.
Strawberry Jam Strain Appearance
The large buds are a sight to behold; they exhibit different shades of green interspersed with wavy orange pistils and silver-white trichomes.
Strawberry Jam Strain Genetics
The Strawberry Jam Strain is a cross between a Mexican Ruderalis, Blueberry Indica, and a Jamaican landrace strain. By combining the qualities of each strain, this hybrid exhibits wide-ranging potential therapeutic benefits for mood and relaxation. Additionally, it inherits a potent, sweet, and earthy berry fragrance from its parents.
Although Strawberry Jam exhibits indica traits, its effects are more sativa-like owing to its genetic makeup.
You can tell the potency of a strain by its phytocannabinoid profile. Minor phytocannabinoids equally contribute to the overall effects of hemp flower, even though CBD is the main phytocannabinoid.
The Strawberry Jam strain’s total phytocannabinoid content is 18.51%. CBD constitutes 17.19%, while CBG, CBC, and THC comprise the remaining 1.32%. A rich phytocannabinoid profile means users will likely experience the entourage effect with the Strawberry Jam strain.
Strawberry Jam Strain Terpenes
Terpenes are naturally occurring compounds responsible for plants’ distinct aromas and scents. They are also potentially medicinal.
Generally, terpenes do not constitute a large portion of compounds in hemp, so it is no surprise the Strawberry Jam strain’s terpene content is only 0.51% of its total phytocannabinoid content.
The main terpenes of Strawberry Jam are:
- Myrcene: This is responsible for Strawberry Jam’s berry flavor and is thought to promote relaxation and comfort.
- Caryophyllene: This compound has potent anti-inflammatory properties and gives a spicy sensation.
- Bisabolol: Frequently found in chamomile, bisabolol has a sweet herbal, floral scent. It gives the Strawberry Jam strain its floral feel and has stress-relieving properties that elevate mood.
These occur in low percentages but contribute to the strain’s medicinal properties and aroma.
- 3-Carene: This rare terpene has a sweet, aromatic scent accentuated by herbal, woody, citrusy, and pine notes. It displays an anti-inflammatory effect and may also support bone health.
- Pinene: This terpene is mostly found in cannabis and is responsible for the pungent minty aroma. It is anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antiparasitic.
- Linalool: This terpene might help with mood besides strengthening the immune system. It also exhibits anti-epileptic, muscle relaxant, and analgesic qualities.
- Guaiol: This compound might help with things like coughs, constipation, and joint pain. Additionally, it works well as a pesticide and insect repellent besides its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial effects.
Strawberry Jam Strain Effects
People who struggle with mental stress, persistent pain, insomnia, and poor appetite could find this strain ideal. However, due to its potent physical effects and stimulating mental high, it is not advisable to use it at night.
That said, the soothing effects of the Strawberry Jam strain can be comforting and semi-euphoric for some people, making it suitable for users seeking to boost mood, relax tired, sore muscles, and enhance creativity.
Strawberry Jam Strain Growing Info
The Strawberry Jam strain reaches heights of 75 to 100 cm and yields roughly 40 to 70 grams per plant. The strain is adaptable, which means it grows indoors and outdoors.
Strains like the Strawberry Jam Strain
Interested in strains with similar traits as the Strawberry Jam strain? Here are some:
- Gelato #3
- Party Animal
- Blackberry OG CBD
- Grape Hi-Chew
Where to Buy Strawberry Jam Strain Online
If this sweet strain piqued your interest, then we highly recommend you try our new Strawberry Jam THCA Diamond Infused Pre Rolls. These sweet and hazy pre rolls are jam-packed with THCA diamonds and deliver an alluring flavor of sugared strawberries, fresh citrus, hints of earthiness, and a true-to-cannabis experience!