If you love your cannabis fruity and dank, then the Mango Crush strain is definitely for you! This strain has a mango-like flavor with hints of banana and earthy undertones. This makes it a perfect strain for those looking for a tropical getaway and a little bit of relaxation.
Its buzzy and relaxing high is perfect for kicking back after a long day or enjoying some time with friends. Additionally, it is a great strain for those looking to elevate their mood and eliminate any negative thoughts or feelings.
In this article, we will explore everything there is to know about the Mango Crush strain, from its flavor and effects to its history and genetics. So sit back, relax, and get ready to learn everything there is to know about this fantastic strain.
What Is Mango Crush Strain?
Mango Crush strain is an indica-dominant hybrid created by crossing the classic strains Hindu Kush and Mango. It’s 65% indica and 35% sativa.
This particular strain gets its name from its lineage and its unique flavor. The Mango Crush strain has a sweet and exotic mango flavor with earthy crush undertones. The smell is just as sweet and exotic, which makes it a perfect strain for those who enjoy sweet-smelling weed.
This strain promotes a feeling of complete relaxation and couch-lock, making it a great alternative for those who suffer from chronic pain, inflammation, or muscle spasms.
The high from this strain comes on slowly but eventually leads to a complete sense of relaxation. You’ll feel your muscles loosen and your mind will become hazy.
Mango Crush is perfect for a lazy day spent lounging around the house or watching TV. It’s also a great strain for those who suffer from insomnia as it has strong sedative properties.
Mango Crush Strain Appearance
The Mango Crush Strain has dense and round buds that are light green in color with orange hairs. The buds are covered in a layer of white trichomes, which gives them a frosty appearance.
Its sweet smell is detectable even before it’s ground up.
Mango Crush Strain Genetics
The Mango Crush Strain is a cross between Hindu Kush and Mango. Hindu Kush is a classic indica strain from the Hindu Kush Mountains that spread 800 miles between Pakistan and Afghanistan. It is one of the most popular indica strains known for its couch-locking effects.
Mango’s a tropical sativa strain that’s native to South Asia. It gets its name from its sweet mango flavor.
The Mango Crush Strain has a minimal amount of CBD at 0.3%. Its THC levels can go up to 21%. However, most phenotypes of this strain tend to average around 18%. But remember, the delta 9 THC levels in any product you buy must be below 0.3% to conform to the 2018 Farm Bill.
Mango Crush Strain Terpenes
The terpenes in Mango Crush strain include:
- Myrcene: Myrcene is a terpene found in high concentrations in mangoes. It’s also found in lemongrass, hops, and thyme. Myrcene is responsible for Mango Crush’s sweet mango flavor.
- Limonene: Limonene is a citrusy terpene found in lemons, oranges, and limes. It’s responsible for Mango Crush’s citrusy undertones.
- Caryophyllene: Caryophyllene is a spicy terpene found in black pepper, cloves, and cinnamon. It’s responsible for Mango Crush’s Crush undertones.
- Bisabolol: Bisabolol is a floral terpene found in chamomile and tea tree. It’s responsible for Mango Crush’s floral aroma.
- Humulene: Humulene is a woody terpene found in hops and sage. It’s responsible for Mango Crush’s earthy aroma.
- Pinene: Pinene is a piney terpene found in pine needles, rosemary, and basil. It’s responsible for Mango Crush’s piney undertones.
- Linalool: Linalool is a floral terpene found in lavender and mint. It’s responsible for Mango Crush’s relaxing effects.
Mango Crush Strain Effects
Mango Crush has several different phenotypes, meaning its effects can vary slightly. However, in general, the Mango Crush Strain produces the following effects:
- Couch-lock: A couch-lock effect is a feeling of being glued to the couch. Once you consume Mango Crush, you may not feel like moving for several hours. This makes it a great strain for evening use or those who want to enjoy a lazy day.
- Euphoria: You may feel a sense of happiness and well-being when you consume Mango Crush. This is due to its high THC content. The feeling of euphoria is often followed by a sense of relaxation.
- Increased appetite: THC has been shown to increase appetite or give you the munchies. If you find yourself snacking more than usual after using our Mango Tincture, it may be due to its high THC content.
- Sleepiness: The couch-lock and sedative effects of Mango Crush may lead to sleepiness. If you consume our Mango Crush Gummies in the evening, it’s best to do so a few hours before bed. This way, you’ll be able to enjoy its relaxation effects without having to worry about falling asleep. The best delta 9 gummies for sleep are, therefore, those that are made with this strain.
Some people may also experience mild headaches, anxiety, or paranoia when consuming Mango Crush. All these effects vary from person to person depending on:
- Individual tolerance: If you’ve consumed cannabis before, you may have a higher tolerance to THC. This means that you may not feel the same effects as someone new to cannabis.
- Amount consumed: The amount of Mango Crush you consume will also affect its effects. You can experience adverse side effects such as anxiety or paranoia if you consume too much. The best way to avoid this is to start with a low dose and increase it gradually until you find the right amount.
Mango Crush Strain Reported Flavors
- Fruity: Mango Crush has a sweet mango flavor with citrusy undertones.
- Floral: Mango Crush also has a floral aroma thanks to its bisabolol content.
- Earthy: An earthy aroma is also present in Mango Crush, thanks to its humulene content.
- Piney: Due to its pinene content, you may also taste piney undertones in Mango Crush.
- Spicy: The caryophyllene in Mango Crush gives it a spicy kick.
- Kush: The Kush undertones are due to the strain’s caryophyllene content.
- Sweet: The myrcene in Mango Crush gives it a sweet mango flavor.
Mango Crush Strain Growing Info
Mango Crush is a relatively easy strain to grow. It’s naturally resistant to diseases, mold, and pests. It can be grown indoors or outdoors, although it tends to do better in warm, sunny, and dry climates. Its optimal temperature range is between 70 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit.
Mango Crush can be grown in either soil or hydroponic systems. It prefers a well-drained, sandy loam soil with a pH of around six. If you’re growing Mango Crush in a hydroponic system, use a quality nutrient solution.
Mango Crush doesn’t grow tall and usually stays between two and four feet in height. However, it thickens up nicely and produces a good amount of buds. Growers may be forced to regularly trim and prune the plant to keep it in shape. Its flowering period is between eight and ten weeks.
Strains Like Mango Crush Strain
There are other strains that are almost similar to Mango Crush. They include Mango Haze, Mango, Maui Mango Diesel, and Mango Tango. All these strains share the same sweet mango flavor with a hint of spice. They also produce similar effects, such as relaxation and couch-lock.
This video provides more information on what delta 9 THC is and how it is legal.