Blue Dream is a widely popular strain that is beloved by many. This is because it offers a perfect balance of sativa and indica effects, giving users a happy and uplifting high that is perfect for any time of day.
In this article, we will explore the Blue Dream strain in depth. We’ll cover its origins, effects, and growing info. So sit back, relax, and let’s learn a little bit about this amazing strain of cannabis.
What Is The Blue Dream Strain?
The Blue Dream strain is a sativa-dominant hybrid that has become one of the most popular strains in the world. The exact origins of the Blue Dream are unknown, but they can be traced to California.
It is a cross between Blueberry and Haze. Blue Dream has a sweet blueberry aroma and a taste of blueberries and citrus. The effects are relaxed yet energizing, making it a great choice for daytime use.
Thanks to its well-balanced effects, this strain is suitable for both novice and experienced users. The strain’s popularity is also due to its pleasant taste and aroma, which has notes of sweet blueberries and citrus.
As one of the most popular cannabis strains on the market today, Blue Dream is available in many different forms, including flower, pre-rolls, oil, and edibles. It can also be found in a variety of THC levels, from low to high. No matter what your cannabis needs are, Blue Dream is a great choice.
Blue Dream Strain Appearance
The Blue Dream strain has large, dense buds that are light green in color and covered in frosty trichomes. The buds have a sweet blueberry aroma and a taste of blueberries and citrus.
Depending on the phenotype, its leaves range from brown to orange to dark green. The conditions it is grown in will also affect the color of its leaves.
In terms of size, the Blue Dream plant can range from small to medium. It typically grows to a height of between two and four feet.
Blue Dream Strain Genetics
The Blue Dream strain is a cross between the Blueberry and Haze strains. Blueberry is an indica-dominant hybrid known for its sweet blueberry aroma and taste. Haze is a sativa-dominant strain that is known for its energizing effects.
It is believed that this strain was birthed in Santa Cruz, California, in the early 2000s. The original breeder is unknown, but Blue Dream has become one of the most popular strains in the world. The strain caught the attention of the legendary breeder DJ Short, who began growing it in Oregon.
Eventually, Blue Dream spread to all corners of the globe and is now one of the most popular strains in the world. In fact, it is considered one of the top-of-the-line sativa-dominant hybrids.
Blue Dream has a THC content of 17-24%. This makes it one of the more potent strains on the market. Don’t let the good looks fool you. This strain packs a serious punch. When you consume Blue Dream, you can expect a powerful high that will leave you feeling relaxed and uplifted.
It starts with a cerebral rush that leaves you feeling euphoric and happy. This is followed by a body high that will leave you feeling physically relaxed.
The CBD content in this strain ranges from 0.5-1%. Even though this CBD content is relatively low, it is still high enough to provide some therapeutic effects. Blue Dream promotes pain relief, a calmer mind, and even healthier appetite.
If you need the best delta 9 gummies for pain relief or the best delta gummies for anxiety, look no further than those made with this strain.
Blue Dream Strain Terpenes
This strain comes with a host of terpenes, including:
- Linalool: This terpene is responsible for the Blue Dream strain’s floral aroma. It is also found in lavender and is known for its relaxing effects.
- Bisabolol: This gives this strain its characteristic sweet taste and also a floral aroma. It has also been found to be an effective anti-inflammatory agent.
- Myrcene: This is the most abundant terpene in Blue Dream and is responsible for its musky, earthy scent. This terpene is also thought to be responsible for the couch-locking effects of this strain.
- Caryophyllene: This terpene is what gives Blue Dream its spicy, peppery taste. Caryophyllene is also found in black pepper and cloves. This terpene is thought to have anti-inflammatory and analgesic (pain-relieving) properties.
- Humulene: This earthy-tasting terpene is also found in hops and is thought to have appetite-suppressing effects.
- Limonene: This citrusy terpene is also found in lemons, oranges, and other citrus fruits. Limonene is thought to have mood-elevating properties.
- Alpha-Pinene: This piney-tasting terpene is also found in rosemary and sage. Alpha-pinene is thought to have bronchodilator properties, making it useful for asthmatics.
- Terpinolene: This floral-tasting terpene is also found in apples and cumin. Terpinolene is thought to have sedative properties.
- Beta-Pinene: This woody-tasting terpene is also found in basil and dill. Beta-pinene is thought to have bronchodilator properties, making it useful for asthmatics.
Remember, terpene profiles vary from batch to batch, so your experience with this strain may be slightly different. Make sure to ask your budtender about the terpene profile of the Blue Dream strain before you purchase it.
Blue Dream Strain Effects
This strain is perfect for those who need a little help getting out of bed in the morning. The energizing effects of this strain will give you the boost you need to start your day.
For many people, the effects of this strain last for several hours. This makes it a perfect strain for those who need to get things done during the day. The uplifting effects of Blue Dream may also be helpful for those who suffer from anxiety and depression.
The Blue Dream strain is also perfect for those who enjoy spending time outdoors. This strain’s energizing and uplifting effects will help you make the most of your experience. Whether you’re hiking, biking, or just spending time in the park, this strain will ensure you have a good time.
The Blue Dream strain is also perfect for those who need a little help sleeping at night. The relaxing effects of this strain will help you drift off to sleep easily. If you suffer from insomnia or just need the best delta 9 gummies for sleep, this strain can be a godsend.
Relaxation is another prominent effect of this strain. If you’re looking for a way to unwind after a long day, look no further than Blue Dream. This strain will help you relax both mentally and physically. The couch-locking effects of this strain can also be helpful for those who suffer from chronic pain and are looking for the best delta 9 for pain.
This strain, however, comes with a plethora of side effects that can range from mild to severe, depending on the amount of THC in delta 9 gummies made with it. The most common side effects include:
- Dry eyes: This is the most common side effect of this strain. Be sure to have some eyedrops on hand if you plan on indulging in this strain.
- Dry mouth: This is another common side effect of this strain. Be sure to stay hydrated if you plan on indulging in this strain.
- Anxiety: Some people may experience anxiety when indulging in this strain. If you suffer from anxiety, it is best to avoid this strain.
- Paranoia: This is a feeling of intense anxiety or fear. This side effect is most common in those who are new to this strain. If you suffer from paranoia, it is best to avoid this strain.
- Headaches: The Blue Dream strain can also cause headaches in some people. If you suffer from headaches, it is best to avoid this strain.
Remember, this strain affects everyone differently. Therefore, start with a low dose and increase it slowly until you find your sweet spot. Also, note that delta 9 is stronger than delta 8. Therefore, if you need to enjoy this strain’s benefits without the punch associated with the latter, try a product made with the former.
What Blue Dream Strain Is Good For
This strain is perfect for those who need a little help getting going in the morning. It’s also great for when you need to be productive and don’t want to be bogged down by couch-lock.
Medically, this strain is good for treating pain, anxiety, and depression. It’s also great for those who suffer from chronic fatigue or migraines.
Blue Dream Reported Flavors
This strain has a sweet, berry flavor with hints of blueberry and lemon. The aroma is similar, with a touch of earthiness.
Some people also report a diesel flavor. This is likely due to the presence of the terpene myrcene. The diesel flavor is more common in plants that are grown outdoors.
Blue Dream Strain Growing Info
Growing this strain is considered easy for both beginner and experienced growers. The plants are known to be resistant to mold and mildew.
They also don’t require a lot of attention or care. Blue Dream plants typically grow tall, so they may need to be trimmed if you’re growing them indoors.
They need an ample supply of nitrogen, potassium, and phosphorus, especially at the vegetative stage. Additionally, you need to water them regularly but be careful not to overwater as it can lead to root rot.
The flowering time for this strain is typically between 9-10 weeks. Once the flowers are ready, they should be harvested and dried properly.
In terms of yield, expect 21 ounces per bud when growing outdoors and 21 ounces per square meter when growing indoors.
Weed Strains Like Blue Dream
Weed strains like blue dream include Pineapple OG, Critical Kush, Sour Tangie, and Lemon Gelato. The high from delta 9 gummies made with these strains can be described as cerebral, euphoric, and creative.
Disclaimer: The information provided by this website or through any communication with our staff is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately. The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice. Reliance on any information provided by this website, our employees, or other visitors to this website is solely at your own risk.